Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bowl Mania Update

We are through 4 games this bowl season and there's been lots of excitement. Ohio had a thrilling comeback to beat Utah State in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl in Boise. Trailing the whole game, Ohio scored with under a minute left. Louisiana Lafayette nearly let go a big lead late to come back and beat San Diego State with a 52 yard field goal as time expires. This is why I love bowl season, every team plays like it's their last, playing their hearts out until the final whistle. It's awesome to see the little schools get some attention they rightfully deserve. Plus, I'm 3-1 on picks on ESPN's Bowl Mania. With confidence points involved, I currently have 47 points, with Temple being my big winner, giving me 31 points. My loss wasn't bad at all, I had San Diego State as my 2 confidence pick. There are still plenty of points yet to give, and some noteworthy games will either make or break me. I have West Virginia over Clemson with a confidence pick of 34 and Kansas State over Arkansas with a point value of 28. It's the most wonderful time of the year, let us rejoice and be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment